Raleigh, NC | Austin, TX | Remote
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
We’re seeking a Success Manager to join our team. This Success Manager will work closely with our global customers by being the frontline representative of Allstacks working with them in partnership to ensure success.
We're a fast-moving team of 17 people and we are looking for candidates that can learn quickly and hit the ground running. In this position, you will report directly to the VP, Customer Success and be a strong individual contributor as well as able to work cross-functionality across the organization to make customers successful.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited too:
- Responsible for customer’s overall success with Allstacks, driving adoption of Allstacks platform, and delivering highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the customer’s lifecycle, define and execute a success plan with deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the customer operational areas
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication and continuous training
- Responsible for customer renewals and forecasts
- Identify customer risk, and work cross-functionally to create and execute on plans to alleviate risk
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Allstacks
- 2 - 5+ years in Customer Success\Services at a SaaS company
- Prior customer success experience using/supporting product & engineering platform a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiar with tools like Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket
WHY JOIN ALLSTACKS?
The team culture is 💜 + 💪
The company is 🔥 + 🚀
Voted best startup in Raleigh 🏆
Backed by leading & supportive VC investors 🤝
Competitive salary, benefits and employee equity 💰
This role has lots of room to play and grow so sky's the limit! 🌤
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!