Enterprise Account Executive
Remote (work from anywhere!), Austin or Raleigh
We’re looking for dreamers. People who believe enterprise software sales is ready for a change. And that they can change their lives in the process. We’re looking for people who believe that the way we sell software can and should be different. Embracing this change will improve their lives and help them achieve beyond their wildest dreams.
At Allstacks, we’re changing the way enterprise selling is done. We believe that selling is foremost about connection. Connecting people with the vision that their lives could be different. That their organizations could run with less friction and work can be fun again. And we believe that for the sales team to do that, we need to treat them like humans. Not numbers. To support the whole person and not just their outcomes.
We also believe that supporting our team is providing them with the structures they need to be successful. Metrics and targets are one thing, but we think that a rep should have a clear path to achieve those outcomes and not have to guess their way to success. We believe that metrics should empower our team to know what success looks like and provide them the structures to achieve that success.
So if you're an Account Representative that wants to push the limits of what's possible both personally and professionally while having a ton of fun with a super aligned team — we'd love to talk to you.
Allstacks is the first-ever Value Stream Intelligence platform to build trust between software teams and the rest of the business through reliable software delivery. We curate intelligent insights, forecasts, and risk analysis using the data available in the tools used to plan, build, and deploy software.
Ultimately we want to answer the ever-elusive questions, “Is this release going to ship on time? If not, why and what do we do about it?”
Our core values:
- Assume positive intent: People are doing the best they can with the tools they’ve been given.
- We can always help: there is always another level of support that we can offer to everyone we meet. Leave everyone you meet better than you found them.
- Be scrappy: we operate fast and lean. We have fun, and we move fast.
- Ability to connect with people personally in a professional setting
- Care about excellence
- Have a growth mindset
- Fail fast and learn from failure
- 5 years experience selling Application Development-related tools (Atlassian, CI/CD, SCM, Project Management, deploy tools)
- Live in a major metro in either the Northeast or West coast.
- Have venture-backed startup experience.
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!