Raleigh, NC | Austin, TX | Remote
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
What you’ll be working on
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join our team and expand the insights we have into our customers and our application. This Business Analyst will work cross-functionality with the entire organization, and responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Focused on mining large databases and analyzing complex data using various analytic tools.
- Interpreting operational data, drawing correlations, and making recommendations regarding projects and future business opportunities to the leadership team.
- Perform data analysis. Design, analyze, and track key performance indicators that drive increased customer engagement.
- Work closely with business leaders to define business requirements and leverage reporting tools to develop and deploy reporting solutions.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports using a variety of internal systems. Integrate data from multiple sources into unified reports generating meaningful data.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our customer population and usage data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative disciplines like Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, and Computer Science. MBA candidates preferred but not required
- Strong analysis ability with demonstrated knowledge of software and spreadsheet usage; synthesize large amounts of data and translate into meaningful information; use analysis to drive change.
- 1+ years of SAAS programming experience with Postgres/REST APIs. Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis, including decision tree and regression analysis. Candidates with 1+ years experience preferred
- Experience working with SQL and building data pipelines
- Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively. Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects
WHY JOIN ALLSTACKS?
The team culture is 💜 + 💪
The company is 🔥 + 🚀
Voted best startup in Raleigh 🏆
Backed by leading & supportive VC investors 🤝
Competitive salary, benefits and employee equity 💰
This role has lots of room to play and grow so sky's the limit! 🌤