“There is no higher praise for a product than a customer recommendation, and Allstacks is proud to have again earned positive reviews from G2 customers for our platform,” said Hersh Tapadia, CEO, Allstacks. “No other DevOps tool does what Allstacks does, and we’re excited that more and more organizations are recognizing the value our platform can deliver to their business.”
- Allstacks earned the following eight badges from this latest G2 survey:
- Best Estimated ROI, Software Development Analytics Tools
- Best Support/Mid Market, Software Development Analytics Tools
- Easiest Administration, Software Development Analytics Tools
- Easiest To Do Business With/Mid Market, Software Development Analytics Tools
- High Performer, Software Development Analytics Tools
- High Performer/Mid Market, Software Development Analytics Tools
- Best Estimated ROI, Strategic Planning and Execution
- High Performer, Strategic Planning and Execution
The Allstacks platform provides predictive forecasting and risk management to software organizations in a way that is different from any other DevOps tool available. This one-of-a-kind product is based on a groundbreaking forecasting algorithm, using benchmark data to help companies predict what will happen during a software development project and when the work will be completed. This enables software leaders to effectively communicate with product stakeholders and align on business outcomes, increasing transparency and improving success.
Allstacks is a predictive forecasting and risk management platform that improves software development outcomes. By running machine learning and AI models across the data from the entire software development lifecycle, Allstacks identifies at-risk initiatives and then provides solutions to get them back on track. For more information about Allstacks, visit https://www.allstacks.com/.