Presales Solutions Architect (All Levels)
Remote (Preferred US Central or West)
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence, Value Stream Intelligence (VSI), platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
Allstacks is growing fast, and we’re scaling our presales team to help enable and accelerate our growth. You will be working together with Allstacks direct sales team on the technical aspects of selling Allstacks VSI platform within our Enterprise and Commercial business sectors. Our global customers span all industries and sizes.
As a Presales Solutions Architect you will be self-organized and analytical, clearly articulating the Allstacks VSI insights to our prospects and help them make better decisions.
We're looking for candidates that can learn quickly and hit the ground running. In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Solutions Architecture and be a strong individual contributor, taking primary responsibility for value-based discovery, qualification, solution alignment and PoV trial process.
Strong candidates should be comfortable with the following:
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales cycle to produce a relevant, solution proposal
- Aptitude for analyzing data, backed by excellent communication skills to showcase the “art of the possible”
- Engage strategically with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives using language that appropriately translates complex technical and business information
- Startup culture centered on growth & continuous learning mindset
- Team-first attitude to help build something incredible
- 2-5+ years in Presales Solutions Architecture, Solutions Engineering or Solutions Consultant at a SaaS company
- Prior pre-sales or post-sales experience using/supporting software engineering, devops or data analytics platforms a plus
- Experience with engineering processes by either being a prior engineering manager, devops practitioner and/or scrum master
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
WHY JOIN ALLSTACKS?
The team culture is 💜 + 💪
The company is 🔥 + 🚀
Voted best startup in Raleigh 🏆
Backed by leading & supportive VC investors 🤝
Competitive salary, benefits and employee equity 💰
This role has lots of room to play and grow so sky's the limit! 🌤