Business Development Representative
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
About the Role
The Business Development Representative is part of the Go-To-Market organization at Allstacks and is responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads through various channels to generate qualified meetings.
What you’ll be working on
- Use various research and prospecting strategies such as cold calling, email, and social to lead initial outreach to our contacts in our target audience
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Schedule qualified demos for Account Executives
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of Allstacks Value Stream Intelligence Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field
- Experience in a quota-carrying position
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Previous experience using CRM and other prospecting tools
WHY JOIN ALLSTACKS?
The team culture is 💜 + 💪
The company is 🔥 + 🚀
Voted best startup in Raleigh 🏆
Backed by leading & supportive VC investors 🤝
Competitive salary, benefits and employee equity 💰
This role has lots of room to play and grow so sky's the limit! 🌤
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!