Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all of the record systems (e.g., JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports which help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
We’re looking for a great Backend Engineer experienced in Python and Django that can help us iterate our data processing pipelines and API infrastructure. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to help continue improving the robust backend capabilities that enable us to support our rapidly increasing user base and the ever-growing large datasets we process.
We’re a fast-moving team of 17 people, and we are looking for candidates that can learn quickly and hit the ground running. In this position, you will report directly to the CTO and be a solid individual contributor and work with the other backend contributors, taking responsibility for the data pipeline and API framework development at Allstacks.
Ideally, you have worked on data pipelines, streaming data, APIs, and managing scalable data-oriented applications. Celery experience is a plus!
Strong candidates should be comfortable with the following:
- Bringing optimism and an organized thought process to complex technical problems.
- Communicating proactively, learning new skills, and helping teammates where needed to achieve a vision greater than the scope of your role.
- A growth-stage startup environment that balances responsiveness to customer needs as well as iterating on product and delivery in real-time
- Being productive and communicative in a remote work environment or office in Downtown Raleigh if desired.
You must have 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Django [With an emphasis on the ORM]
- Django Rest Framework
- Shell Scripting
- Third-Party API Integration [e.g., Jira, Github, Jenkins, etc.]
- Unix-based environments
- Docker-based development
It would be great if you have experience with the following:
- AWS services [EC2, ECS, Batch, RDS, Logs/Monitoring]
- Data Pipeline Experience
- Performance Optimization
- Streaming Data
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!