As a software leader, you need to understand what “good” looks like across the industry.
You can use the following real-time metrics from the Allstacks global data set to compare your team‘s effort to industry benchmarks to set improvement targets for your organization:
• How many days per week do teams write code?
• What percentage of issues are planned vs. unplanned?
• What are the cycle times by issue type?
• What types of code do teams produce?
• What is the average commit size for companies?
Access the industry benchmarks dashboard and see how you stack up.
Sourced from the Allstacks Global Data Set