Customer Support Specialist
Austin, TX or Raleigh, NC
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to better deliver software.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all of the systems of record (e.g. JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports which help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization's development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
We’re seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our team. This Customer Support Specialist will work closely with our customers across the globe and responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Maintain and respond to support/task inquiries from customers
- Responsible for owning a wide variety of client requests from start to finish while ensuring key stakeholders are consistently updated with relevant information
- Create and optimize internal and external support documentation
- Act as a liaison between clients and development, when necessary, to resolve difficult technical issues faced by our clients
- Report on metrics related to client issues, themes, bug closure rate, and SLAs
- Work cross-functionally with Technical Account Managers, Product Managers, and development teams to deliver exceptional service, and ensure we are exceeding customer expectations
- Be a customer-facing representative of Allstacks and ensure professionalism, actively listening and understanding the needs of our clients, and ensuring a solution-oriented mindset
- Assist in updating our customer knowledge base
- Expert at managing the support ticket queue and be responsible for driving client requests to a timely resolution
- 2-3 years of experience interacting with new and existing customers
- Upbeat, engaging attitude, yet empathetic in your approach with customers
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other Allstacks teams
- Experienced in data analysis and product documentation.