Vice President of Marketing
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
About the Role
The VP of Marketing is a dynamic leader, adept at energizing teams and driving results. Reporting to the CRO, they create and execute a scalable marketing strategy for business growth; spanning new leads, customer retention, and revenue targets. This role is pivotal in achieving company-wide revenue expansion, leading effective demand-generation programs to nurture prospects throughout the buyer's journey.
The VP of Marketing is a seasoned leader, skilled in building high-performance teams in fast-paced, high-growth settings, consistently delivering sustainable outcomes. They foster collaboration with sales through proven processes and metrics. Responsibilities include overhauling the marketing strategy, team development, and unifying our Go-To-Market tactics.
This role is accountable for KPIs aligned with sales revenue goals and is responsible for the development and implementation of effective demand generation programs with an emphasis on lead generation, pipeline creation, and nurturing prospects/customers along the buyer’s journey.
Join us as we revolutionize our marketing approach and accelerate our growth. Be the driving force behind our success!
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and execute scalable marketing strategies targeting new business, customer expansion, and revenue growth, aligning with company goals.
- Lead demand generation efforts, prioritizing lead nurturing and pipeline advancement to guide prospects and customers along their journey.
- Forge strong collaborations with sales, establishing trust and driving synergy through proven processes and metrics.
- Build and manage a high-performing team in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, ensuring consistent and sustainable outcomes.
- Overhaul and unify our Go-To-Market strategy, leveraging your expertise to achieve cohesive branding and messaging.
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and quotas that align with revenue objectives across all pipeline sources.
- Analyze and report on marketing program impact, influencing pipeline values, deal sizes, sales cycle duration, and closure rates.
- 5 – 8 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in online demand generation for technology companies, startup experience is a huge plus
- Proven track record in revenue-driven marketing leadership, adept at delivering measurable outcomes in rapid-growth settings.
- Previous experience owning, maintaining, and adhering to a budget is a must
- Innovative thinker with the ability to inspire teams and drive transformative change.
- Expertise in demand generation and lead nurturing, with a focus on delivering quantifiable results.
- Strong alignment and collaboration skills, fostering a seamless partnership with sales, customer success, and business development teams.
- Strategic mindset coupled with hands-on experience in building and leading successful marketing initiatives.
- Must be comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy.
- Exceptional communication skills to convey complex ideas effectively and inspire confidence at all organizational levels.
WHY JOIN ALLSTACKS?
The team culture is 💜 + 💪
The company is 🔥 + 🚀
Voted best startup in Raleigh 🏆
Backed by leading & supportive VC investors 🤝
Competitive salary, benefits and employee equity 💰
This role has lots of room to play and grow so sky's the limit! 🌤
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!