Product Marketing Manager
Raleigh, NC | Washington, DC | Remote
Allstacks is a value stream intelligence tool that helps software development organizations tackle the increasing demand for informed, data-driven decisions.
At Allstacks, we know that it’s hard to get visibility into what is transpiring in a development organization. Even with the most proactive teams that diligently record everything, it’s hard to make sense of the mountains of data being generated. We consume all the data generated by the development team and convert those events into actionable insights and easy-to-digest reports.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for communicating how Allstacks adds value to enterprise organizations.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the Director of Marketing and SVP of Product to develop the overall customer journey to create differentiated experiences.
- Develop and drive impactful product marketing plans that align with business goals, including feature launches, enablement, customer awareness, and customer adoption.
- Identify key challenges and pervasive problems in the market by interviewing customers, recent evaluators, and potential buyers. Map their needs with target markets and analyze competitive offerings, assess their strengths and weaknesses, and develop strategies for winning against the competition.
- Work in conjunction with sales to understand challenges and needs relative to selling Allstacks. Design a playbook of sales tools to enable sales success and leverage your technical and business skills to build the right narrative for our technical use cases.
- Create marketing stories that align customer pains with Allstacks solutions.
- Serve as the product expert for thought leadership content.
- Support analyst engagement and lead technical assessments and surveys for inclusions in reports from Gartner, Forrester, and other analyst firms.
- 3+ years as a product marketer, ideally for an enterprise B2B SaaS product.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience working on or with engineering teams.
- World-class storytelling and written/verbal communication skills, with the ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise messaging that’s easy for users to understand.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, including strong relationship management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven, with experience generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using them to inform strategies and decision-making.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience marketing to people in DevOps, PMO, and other engineering practices.
- Hubspot familiarity.
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- MBA and/or advanced engineering degree.
We’re building something our customers love, and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send your resume to Rachel Burger at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Allstacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.