Demand Generation Manager (Hubspot)
Raleigh, NC | Washington, DC | Remote
Allstacks is a value stream intelligence tool that helps software development organizations tackle the increasing demand for informed, data-driven decisions.
At Allstacks, we know that it’s hard to get visibility into what is transpiring in a development organization. Even with the most proactive teams that diligently record everything, it’s hard to make sense of the mountains of data being generated. We consume all the data generated by the development team and convert those events into actionable insights and easy-to-digest reports.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the demand generation manager will be responsible for lead nurturing, lead scoring, and content distribution strategy, along with owning and maintaining our Hubspot CRM and marketing automation. Specifically, you will:
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey.
- Strategize lead nurtures, scoring, retention, and MQL journeys.
- Manage list hygiene, A/B email testing, and using analytics reporting (Hubspot dashboards).
- Collaborate with ABM leadership team (Product, Sales, and Marketing) on select key accounts.
- Partner closely with BDRs and AEs to keep sales and marketing in total alignment.
- Design and implement omnichannel demand generation campaigns and nurture tracks to a technical audience.
- 3+ years creating email nurture campaigns.
- 1+ years designing and executing demand generation campaigns.
- 1+ years working on omnichannel account-based strategies.
- 1+ years of experience working in Hubspot CMS.
- Strong understanding and usage of Hubspot, including creating, customizing, and executing campaigns, and tracking and measuring performance.
NICE TO HAVE
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification
- Experience marketing to people in DevOps, PMO, and other engineering practices
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send your resume to Rachel Burger at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!