Demand Generation Manager
Raleigh, NC | Austin, TX | Remote
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to deliver software better.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
About the Role
The Demand Generation Manager is part of the Marketing team at Allstacks and is responsible for developing and executing multi-channel lead generation campaigns.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and execute multi-channel ABM campaigns and product-let growth initatives to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates, A/B testing and optimizing at each stage.
- Collaborate and support cross-functional internal teams, partners, subject matter experts and external resources (designers, writers, content managers, and more.)
- Partner with BDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up; Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead quality and hand-off process.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time; identify gaps and new opportunities for sales enablement content.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflow
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of all paid channels (e.g., SEM, social, re-marketing, display, affiliates, ABM) to generate pipeline that aligns with revenue goals.
- Implement strategic SEO initiatives to increase organic traffic and conversions.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a company or SaaS organization
- Experienced in running A/B tests and developing targeted audiences to see what yields the best outcome
- Expertise with HubSpot marketing automation and CRM (or similar marketing automation tools) marketing databases, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads
- Strong time management and collaboration skills
WHY JOIN ALLSTACKS?
The team culture is 💜 + 💪
The company is 🔥 + 🚀
Voted best startup in Raleigh 🏆
Backed by leading & supportive VC investors 🤝
Competitive salary, benefits and employee equity 💰
This role has lots of room to play and grow so sky's the limit! 🌤
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!