Customer Success Manager
Raleigh, NC | Fully Remote
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to better deliver software.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
What you’ll be working on
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team. This Customer Success Manager will work closely with our customers across the globe and responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ensuring our customers’ overall success with Allstacks, assisting with implementation of the Allstacks platform, driving adoption, and delivering highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Acting as the main point of contact throughout the customer’s lifecycle, define and execute a success plan with deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the customer’s operational areas.
- Engaging strategically with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives using language that appropriately translates complex technical and business information.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication and continuous training.
- Responsible for customer renewals and forecasts as well as sharing growth opportunities with the Sales organization.
- Identifying customer risk, and working cross-functionally to create and execute on plans to alleviate risk.
- Being the voice of the customer internally at Allstacks with direct exposure to product and engineering leadership.
- Helping us become known for being great to work with by creating a delightful experience for our customers.
- 2-5+ years in Customer Success/Services at a SaaS company.
- Prior account management experience using/supporting product & engineering platforms a plus.
- Experience with engineering processes via an engineering, technical program manager, or agile practitioner background.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with tools like Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps.
- Must be driven by, and take satisfaction in, customer happiness.
We’re building something our customers love and we are looking for great people to join the team. If you’re a great candidate, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role, we love creative people who bring something new to the team. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Allstacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.